Friday 10 October 2014

Friday Trivia - Zap those Monsters!

Image courtesy of Ambro freedigitalphotos.net



I've just been reassuring Daydreamer that she needn't worry; those antibacterial sprays really do kill 100 % of all known bacteria - and some.  If you're a Time Lord...or a time Lord's companion....or a Time Lord's companion's pupil (IRL the safeguarding authorities would have freaked out in a big way) that is. Oh, and if you happen to be on the moon and are being attacked by a giant spider. 

You can tell it's a Friday afternoon, can't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. I always love receiving comments; do feel free. If you're visiting from the A-Z challenge (or even if you're not!) could I thank you for your patience in using the dreaded captcha verification thingy. It's a pain, I know, but I've had problems with spam in the past and would rather keep Greenpatches as a junk-free zone.